Hooked for Life now on Scuba!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skyflyer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just got back from an intense training trip to the Blue Angel Resort in Cozumel for my Open Water and Advanced Open Water certifications with US PADI instructors. Had a great time and though the learning curve was steep, I gained a lot of confidence diving every day and hitting the manuals in the afternoon/evenings. For Advanced, I did the requisite Deep and Navigation specialties as well as Boat, Drift and Wreck ones. Came away with an appreciation for proper procedures, safety, team diving and an attitude that the learning is for a lifetime. I have found a sport I can enjoy for a long time and have made some friends for a life time.

Last edited:
Congrats on passing you OW & AOW. You did forget to mention along with having an enjoyable hobby plus friends for life you also have a lifetime excuse to spend many 100's/000's of $.

But that is also part of the fun!!.

Congratulations. Do you intend to do some of that Puget Sound diving I read so much about?

Congratulations. Do you intend to do some of that Puget Sound diving I read so much about?

Yes, I just bought a custom fitted Mobbys dry suit, so I have no more excuses! Also found a dive buddy who lives in that area with same set up and an interest in continuing to dive up there.

Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of diving.

Just remember - have fun and keep breathing!:thumb:

howdy and welcome from south Florida...now dive, dive, dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom