Hooky Dive - Aug. 27 - Pearl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_frog

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Next Hooky Dive is scheduled for August 27 at Pearl. If we arrive 10-10:30 dive, grab some lunch and dive again. We should be good to dust off all the sand and beat rush hour going home. I'm bringing my daughter with me this time. She was just certified a few weeks ago and is very excited not to have to take off her mask underwater. Who is all going?

Might be running a little late 1-2ish. but plans are to be there.

Mike & Doreen

I think I'm in. Trying to get a friend to come along. Is this a picnic thing? I have never been to Pearl before. Do they have "air"?
LT

We usually pick up Subway or something and do a picnic type lunch...no cookout this time...no grills.

As for air, I'm not sure what they have. Here is there link Pearl Lake. Give them a call and see what they have. All I saw on their site is that they no longer rent gear. Not sure if that includes tanks. They still do fills though.

Yes, I am diving also. I will have to come in the office, so It will be more like 10:30 or 10:45 before I arrive all depends on the traffic.

I am tied up in software seminars all day on Monday and Tuesday, so my brain will be so fried I will need so water ro clear it out.

See ya all on wednesday.

Donna

:dork2:

Things have changed and we now plan to be there before Noon.

Mike & Doreen

Not having been there in a couple years, and I don't think space will be at a premium, but whoever gets there first, make sure you grab enough space for all of us. Is the east side of the lake the "better" side as far as parking and easy entry into the water.....and don't forget tarps and lawn chairs unless they grew grass over the sand and gravel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom