Hope everyone's okay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eeks, that just might kill my biz trip to Manila next month. Knowing my boss, I'm sure he'll be spooked by it or if not, I'm sure our corporate security dept will overeact and ban all business travel to PI for awhile...

well hope none of the PPD'ers were caught in that mess.

eeks, that just might kill my biz trip to Manila next month. Knowing my boss, I'm sure he'll be spooked by it or if not, I'm sure our corporate security dept will overeact and ban all business travel to PI for awhile...

well hope none of the PPD'ers were caught in that mess.
Went to the mall today to have our passport pix taken and do some little shopping. Lots of shoppers and moviegoers still....

yeah, I know what you mean pak. When I get back I know some of my relatives will be overly protective for no reason.

So I just limit my time spent with them... :)

I haven't heard anything about it on our news here in the USA, but then it has nothing to do with O. J. Simpson, Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan so why should I?

Could someone point those of us outside the Philippines to a news story on it? Thanks and hope there was not much loss of life.

I usually keep an eye on the BBC online as they have global regions and report better in general. Also
Philippine News Link, links to newspapers and publications about the Philippines
with various Philippine publications.

Interesting as nobody (or group) has stepped forward to claim responsibility!

Interesting as nobody (or group) has stepped forward to claim responsibility!

A group calling itself the Rajah Solaiman Movement claimed responsibility already. Ooops, I got their name wrong, it's actually Rajah Solaiman Bowel Movement.

oh yeah. the sec guards at my office building took their time scrutinizing the bags of people going in.

another fire hits a Glorietta resto today but was contained immediately. im beginning to think this might be against Ayala. lol.

Back
Top Bottom