Hope everyone's okay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stayed at the resort had the family to attend to. but was able to sneak a couple of late night beers at the parola bar. :eyebrow:

their parola bar closes at 10PM!!!! i was so shocked! but loved my stay at pearl farm though. superb service. had a dinner at the beach the last night. :)

i went to parola 11pm stayed till 1:30am :mooner:

booohoooo..... they probably thought im going to get myself wasted following a bad case of "wedding gone wrong". i went there on a honeymoon package. alone. :rofl3:

news bits today show that they're looking into a possible gas mix problem vs. a bomb...

personally i hope it's the case because a bomb would just throw the economy back into the shetcan...

Jag

PS
but it's a sad sad thing... what with the holidays coming up and all... sad sad sad.... if it is a bomb i hope the get the mofos... get them good...

We heard it was a combination of errors that caused the blast. Between gas leaks and poor construction it was inevitable. No bomb....just bad luck.

I thought earlier there was a report of traces of plastic explosives found? Has that changed? Man, if an LPG canister can do that kind of damage, I may go back to cooking over my wood stove:11:

I thought earlier there was a report of traces of plastic explosives found? Has that changed? Man, if an LPG canister can do that kind of damage, I may go back to cooking over my wood stove:11:

wait for a year. by that time they'll know what really caused the blast. :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom