Hot Deals at Piranha

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PiranhaDiveMfg

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
This week you can get 50, 75, and 100 foot "High Viz Orange Line" starting at $7.99!

And if you are in need of a new dive knife or a Z-knife, we have them in large and small!!

We have also added an Isle Royale Kamloops Dive Trip August 28 thru Sept 1, 2010 to our dive travel section. If you have always wanted to dive the deep fresh water shipwrecks of Lake Superior, then this 5 day, live aboard tri-mix trip to the Kamloops and the Emperor Stern will be what you are after! Both wrecks lie in deep water, between 180-290 feet of the cold waters of Lake Superior. The trip includes: accommodations on the boat or island, all meals and non-alcoholic beverages, and 1-2 dives a day, depending on weather and depth!!

And there is much more to see!!​

This week’s sale is limited to in stock items only.... No Backorders!
Sales cannot be combined with any other coupons or other discounts!!

Come visit us at Piranha Dive Manufacturing and click on our HOT DEALS tab at the top of our website!!

Sale runs until Midnight EST Wednesday, Apirl 16th.

Cheers

Eric

I know it's been posted before, but I gotta give kudos to a company that will give you back the $2 it saved on shipping instead of keeping it for themselves. I can't wait to try out the new lights I received.

Eric;
Am I dense or what, don't see the hot deal button...I'm using Firefox browser.
Thanks.
Jay
BTW, add me to your email list. jcohen1005@yahoo.com

I placed my first order late one afternoon a couple of weeks ago and it STILL shipped the same day AND they charged me less shipping than expected. It arrived as promised and I am very happy with the stuff I ordered. I was VERY impressed and am planning on ordering more soon.

I just ordered a couple hundred dollars in gear, I hope you guys are right.:D

My experience is no guarintee, BUT I would be willing to bet you will be happy. I need to order some more stuff later this week.

I will second that, just got my second order in and everything is working great, and the customer service is top notch. I would recommend them to anyone without even thinking about it.

They are definetly a great place to do bussiness with and actually respect and want to earn and keep there customers.

Back
Top Bottom