housing for D3200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, posted wrong lens :)
Anyways, geting the new 60mm in a few days now, will be fun. The af-s fisheye will have to wait, very much $
:-!

Sendt fra Samsung Galaxy S2, via Tapatalk forum app.

Lets say, it does its job ;-) then im happy :)

After using a Panasonic camera and housing for a couple of years I have been forced to up-grade to an SLR after my wife dropped the Panasonic (not in it's housing or protective case, but we won't start that argument again!) in the sand at the Whitsunday Islands, Oz on our way to an Outer Barrier Reef Liveaboard. Sidenote - the sand in the Whitsundays is apparently the finest silica in the world and was used to make the lens for the Hubble telescope; it is like super-fine talc and has gotten inside the lens and LCD screen of the Panasonic, which is now back with the manufacturers to assess if it can be fixed, if so it will be my wife's camera now!!

I have purchased the D5100 and am looking at getting a housing for it, looks like it will be Ikelite as none of the big name housing manufacturers will make a housing for the so called "budget" SLR's!

Interested to see how others get on with the standard 18-55mm lens, though I am thinking of getting a 60 or 85 Macro and the Ikelite manual focus port attachment (part 5508.05) as neither the D5100 body nor the lens' have the focusing motor.

Check out my fb for pics. Or my ws.
Ronni bless bekkemellem.
Dragon-designz.com.

I use 18-55vr much. With and without dry diopters.
Have tryed 60mm. But swaped it for 105mm. (Not here yet)

:)

hello Guys ,

I am looking at buying the D3200 as well with a case : Diveross or Ikelite or the Equinox. Are you guys saying I wont be able to take good Photos? the Camera comes with a 18-55 lens . Kindly advise me , am so confused.

hello Guys ,

I am looking at buying the D3200 as well with a case : Diveross or Ikelite or the Equinox. Are you guys saying I wont be able to take good Photos? the Camera comes with a 18-55 lens . Kindly advise me , am so confused.

The camera is great. Just spend some money on quality lenses. That's where the real photography takes place.

18-55 works well to! For allround pics uw :)

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy S2, @ Tapatalk forum app.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom