Housing Rebel XTI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That budget puts out the Subal :wink:

And, yes, one cool thing about the SeaTool's is they do have adaptors for other ports now so it gives them more flexibility that just the SeaTool offerings.

Contacting the gang at Reef Photo & Video!, The Underwater Photo Pros is an excellent piece of advice - they've seen it all, played with it all and heard it all. They'll be able to take your needs, wants and budget into consideration and point you in the right direction. Then all you need to do is wait for Big Brown :D

thanks! your links are great, alot of good info

FWIW...I love my Seatool Housing. Have always used Ike's...good housings but I'm LOVING the compactness of this housing! I still only have two lenses (17-55 kit lens and the 60mm) and use just the flat port...but serves my needs for now until I can build it up little by little.

you know you want to upgrade dennis :wink:

and i'm waiting for your housing :D

Thanks Jon, I'll sell you my housing but it will be expensive...:D

to start w/ will be of my lovely wife... would wide angle be the route to take for now,

I'm telling her you said that. :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom