How about some pics of your finds?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brandonfl, you need to post some pictures of your finds first, then we all try to out do you!

Attachments

• DSCN6496.jpg
    DSCN6496.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 336
Nice collection of anchors you got there Ed. Not too many divers have the resources to even consider collecting these artifacts. Way to go! Do you find any earlier anchors? or are most of them the modern types?

Any chance of you posting some pics of Detroit or area stoneware bottles? I dont get to see many local collections. :popcorn:

You know I am going to steal this guys post! The anchor on the left is around 1850's, picture in first post with all the other anchors so is the one in my backyard they are wood crossarms, this other one is maybe 1870's and is a steel crossarm anchor. The other types are navy anchors and we have some with dates like 1889 0n them. What is a stoneware bottle?

Attachments

• DSCN4885.jpg
    DSCN4885.jpg
    444.6 KB · Views: 270
  • DSCN5987.jpg
    DSCN5987.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 265
Hi Ed you mentioned in another thread you had a collection of pottery (stoneware) ginger beer bottles that you found in the river. Great pics, that capstan in the back yard and that early anchor are great finds! Congrats

here are my last two finds. We also found a nextel phone but now we lost it. riverdiver dont worry about stealing the post. show us the goods:D

Attachments

• PICT0005.jpg
    PICT0005.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 133
  • PICT0002.jpg
    PICT0002.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 178
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom