How Big is It - Really?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm . . . their statistics look strange. ZERO posts for the past week?

Bigboards.com does not have our stats directly measured. We have not had their "tracking link" embedded on the site in almost 3 years. Suffice it to say, we have much more traffic on the site than it appears on that site. Our alexa rank puts us at 33,000 (internet wide - not just in forums) and according to the statistics I have access to; we had 700,000 visitors in the last 30 days to the site (including the Archives and Gallery).

We have between 1,500 to 2,500 peeps on the site at any given time during USA business hours (I haven't checked at 2:00am). That's a butt load of people and MOST of them are not registered. That's up quite a bit from last year. Life is good.

Excellent information. I do not have access to this boards internal stats. I was looking at HDForums where I am an Admin and wanted to compare the size of the boards.

I really appreciate the job the Admin and Mods do here to keep things running. Thank you!!

That link also shows us to have a bit over 3 million posts and our counter here shows just under 5 million posts.

That link also shows us to have a bit over 3 million posts and our counter here shows just under 5 million posts.

As I said, those statistics on bigboards are more than 2 maybe 3 years old.

We have between 1,500 to 2,500 peeps on the site at any given time during USA business hours (I haven't checked at 2:00am). That's a butt load of people and MOST of them are not registered. That's up quite a bit from last year. Life is good.

I attribute this to a stark decrease in training agency and deep air threads...:)

Back
Top Bottom