How do I overcome seasickness on boat dives without medication?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you miss the OP's question??? "Are there any tricks or tips to overcome this naturally?" I think he was asking for "all these home remedies".

Some people do not do drugs well. I personally hate what most of the seasickness drugs do to me so I avoid them if at all possible and have been pretty successful doing that over the years. Not possible for everyone, but the home remedies are worth trying if you react badly to the drugs.
Yeah, understood. However, in my experience those remedies don't work. The patch works well. I wouldn't risk a LOB or boat trip to home remedies.

Yeah, understood. However, in my experience those remedies don't work. The patch works well. I wouldn't risk a LOB or boat trip to home remedies.
In reality, several of the remedies suggested in this thread do work, at some extent.
Not the same for everyone, of course.
For me, driving the boat myself is the primary remedy: I never vomited while I was the driver...

Back
Top Bottom