How do you know you have "aged" in ScubaBoard?

How do you know you have "aged" in ScubaBoard?

• When you read new threads that have the same thread heading(title) as the threads you responded to a

Votes: 39 58.2%
  • you know what the other SB addict , SB guide, SB Mods would reply to a question

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • when you think you have carpal tunnel

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Other...please post comment

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow , now that's a very nice story there. :D

Mo2vation:
1) You never knew what it was like to get the SBWSD (ScubaBoard White Screen of Death)... now you're quite surprised when you do a search or go to open a thread and it actually, you know, opens.

2) You remember the parrots, but really don't miss them.

3) You remember when the place was funny and edgy - in the days before all the copy cat boards rose up (TheDecoStop, Singlehorneydivers, etc.) and diluted the talent pool. These boards serve a niche, but its just served to weaken the available talent here

4) You remember when it was easy to find stuff. When we thought 10 forums was way too granular.

5) I could post SeaJay Haiku (JayKu) and the bulk of the posters wouldn't say "who's that???"

6) Uncle Pug posted

7) Wrinkles actually attended the Wrinkles dives

8) Kyle's "Tank Expolode" thread was just a pup

9) George still wore speedos. Sort of.

10) You could hit "New posts"and something other than "MOF", "Son of MOF", "Beneath the Planet of MOF", "MOF this time its Personal" (and all other iterations) would come up in the top 3.

---
Ken

You get's numb feet

paolov:
probably happens to Mike Veitch everyday hehehhehehe...
When people talk about you ......
and you find it without doing a search...

:e18:

And here i was going to say something about you are old on SB when you stop hitting on the pretty girls....

Nice to know you care for me Pao.... :wink:

When you get all misty over the 'good old days'!

"Back in my day, we didn't have to search, there were only 5 threads, we all were on dial up, and there were 14 pics in the photo gallery! Eh, sonny-boy! All these SB whippersnappers!"

11. Amy was still posting

Rick Inman:
PM myself of any Mod and we can add/edit the poll if you'd like. :D
How about delete?

hahahaha.....

Keep Pao away from the coffee..

How about this for an option...

When there are 58,962 members who came after you.

Back
Top Bottom