How does the XS Scuba "Gauge Reader" mask work?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

highdesert:
Greetings, folks -

Anybody have experience with the XS Scuba Fusion 2 GR Gauge Reader Mask?

http://xsscuba.com/mask_gaugereader.html

It has 1.75 "reading lenses" built into it. This looks like it could be a great fix for the "short arm" syndrome that creeps up with age. If you've used it, how do the magnifying lenses work, and how about the rest of the mask ... fit, soft skirt, buckles, overall quality, etc? I've given up on masks before because the frame would dig into my forehead under pressure and give me a headache, so need something comfortable in that respect.

Thanks!

You can always give one a try. With our 30 day return policy, it is a no lose proposition. If you don't like it, all you have lost a a couple of bucks for shipping. If interested, use the link below to get to the product page.

XS Scuba Gauge Reader Mask - 30 Return Policy - No Questions Asked!

Thanks,
Brad Ellis

I also have a new camera and UW housing on the way, and I know when I'm shooting pics topside, sometimes I have to put my glasses on to see the viewscreen clearly. I'm imagining that could be a real problem diving.
Thanks for the input!

Hope that you have the problem resolved, otherwise the SeawiscopeEY (you may have to search that in the internet) will be helpful. It also helps to see fine details of small things underwater.

Back
Top Bottom