How Long after support subscription paid...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaVideo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
How long after I subscribe as a supporter will I be able to make changes and see RED :D

My PayPal and SB email are the same.

Mike

You have successfully signed up for a subscription to ScubaBoard Supporter Subscription using PayPal.
Your first subscription payment, for $39.95 USD, has already been sent to ScubaBoard, Inc.

How long after I subscribe as a supporter will I be able to make changes and see RED :D

My PayPal and SB email are the same.

Mike

Mike, I am in the same boat, as are a few others I suspect. My screen name is gray now. Even after getting an email back from support that said I was "good to go" (my paypal email and site email are different), I am still a gray maven.

I see others around with gray names too, so I suspect a glitch somewhere. However, your name is still the standard dark blue to me.

You should have the option to change your "Color" by going to "Quick Links -> Group Preferences" and changing your display group to Supporting Member.

You should have the option to change your "Color" by going to "Quick Links -> Group Preferences" and changing your display group to Supporting Member.

You're right. By everything I have read, I should have that ability. But the "Supporting Member" group doesn't appear as an option. It's really not that big a deal; I would support SB regardless. One of my first acts upon joining was to contribute to the Legal Defense Fund.

I don't see a payment from the email address that you registered to SB with. Is your paypal different than that address? That would be why it didn't automatically update. If you PM me your paypal email, I can look into it.

Howard, I did so. Thank you for your gracious assistance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom