How long does it usually take to get red after you pay?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Justin Phillips

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I assume this is a manual process so not pushing just curious how long after you pay as a supporter you get to go red?

Thank you for your support

I now see that my Supporter automatically renewed on April 29, but then I received a notice on May 2 while on SB that my Supporter status had been canceled, I went to my Paypal account on that day, and renewed it.
I see that Paypal has now paid this same invoice 2X.
How do I cancel the 2nd payment, or can I just credit it to renew for a 2nd year?

Thanks

Screenshot_20230507_064052_PayPal.jpg

Jim, I will take care of you next year, but you have to remind me.

Jim, I will take care of you next year, but you have to remind me.
80% of the time I cannot remember why I walk into a room, and have to retrace my steps. 11 months from now..... :shakehead:

80% of the time I cannot remember why I walk into a room, and have to retrace my steps. 11 months from now..... :shakehead:
Understood.

Only Pete has access to the Paypal Account. A PM to him may be in order. None of the rest of us are able to refund you.

I now see that my Supporter automatically renewed on April 29, but then I received a notice on May 2 while on SB that my Supporter status had been canceled, I went to my Paypal account on that day, and renewed it.
I see that Paypal has now paid this same invoice 2X.
How do I cancel the 2nd payment, or can I just credit it to renew for a 2nd year?

Thanks

View attachment 782430
I had this happen a while back, and @The Chairman took care of it promptly (once I let him know). I believe it's a glitch in the automated reminder, that it doesn't check if you already auto payed.

Waiting for my red status as well! Whom do I contact?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom