How many Chicago Bear fans we got here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

santafejoe:
I sure hope that they play my home town team SAN DIEGO CHARGERS who as of today are like your BEAR s 10 and 2 and if i may add a MUCH BETTER TEAM then DA BEARS

Them's fighting words, SantaFeJoe... put up 'yer dukes!

Would love to see the Stupid Bowl played in Chicago in January... your namby pamby Chargers would freeze their butts off!

Want to compare records as of today?

Just teasing ya, but I do hope the Bears take it all for a second time in my lifetime.

Could it be the :mooner:Chicago Bear s and my :D San Diego Chargers in the Super Bowl this year? I guess we will just have to wait and see . The Playoff s can change thing s. Go Chargers Go.:D :popcorn:

Drbill Question for you and the other Bear fan s here on SB . What happen to night with the Bear s ? Did they forget to show up or what. Well the only thing i can say is my team SD Chargers are the best over all 14 win s 2 loses. Home field advantage and first round bye just like the Bear s. Now if your Bear s and my Chargers make it thru all the playoffs both our Teams will meet in the Superbowl. I want it to happen how about you?

SantaFeJoe... I think the problem is that I watched the game on TV. It seems to jinx the Bears. Because of that, on Super Bowl Sunday (assuming they make it that far)... I'm going diving!

They changed the game time and seemingly pissed EVERYONE in Chicago off. WGN ran a full feature on it and everyone they spoke with was ticked at the NFL...maybe the players got caught up in that??

Sorry I'm coming to this thread a little late, but my father raised my sister and I to be Bear fans. When we were little he bought both his daughters Chicago Bear sweatshirts.

I'm hoping they make the Super Bowl but if they play like they did last night, they'll just break my heart again.

I think even the Colts could have beaten them last night.

Heck, Boise State could have beaten them... now there was a real game (Fiesta Bowl).

We may just be the worst 14 and 3 team in the NFL.
Well we are one week closer to being the worst team going to the Super bowl.
Jim Breslin

1981? Chicago Bears....superbowl shuffle video...toooooooooo cool. Fantastic team especially DEFENSE!!!!!

That was the last time I liked them.
:D

Back
Top Bottom