How many days @ Lembeh?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stellatus

Reaction score
Really want to do Lembeh and the area... If I take the wife it has to be a resort.. How many days can you stay at Lembeh and not get bored with the diving?

Thx!

I've dived in Lembeh for up to 10 days, and then left wishing I could have done more.

If the trip is going to be a long one then I'd strongly recommend splitting the time between Lembeh and somewhere else.

My favourite is Kasawari & Gangga Island Resort, but there are lots of other options for cost/taste/style.

Edit: Just dragged these old reports of mine out of the Scubaboard Archive, they may help.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/in...trip-report-northern-sulawesi-part-1-2-a.html

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/indonesia/299709-18-59-74-26-1-15-perfect-combination-part-1-a.html

Last edited:
I think tha Tacketts were there for a few years and never got bored. Same for Larry Smith. It's one of those magical places.

I've been 3 times before each time longer then the previous. I always hate leaving. I'm heading back for my 4th time over Christmas and New Year. But some people don't like this kinda of diving so YMMV.

We had a total of five days there, at the beginning and and of a 17 day trip. We liked it broken up that way, and decided a week there might be a long time at one shot for the three of us. We liked it while we were there, and would go back ... just don't want to do a long stay. Like chinacat46 says, "YMMV."

I've been there 3 times. The first time was for 3 days...not enough. The second time 5 days...not enough this time 6 days and headed up north on the 7th day to dive Angels Window and CA dreaming but water was to rough. I think 7 days diving would be perfect.

We did five days at KBR, and I could cheerfully have continued to dive there.

Back
Top Bottom