Manado where to stay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We were there in October and we stayed at 4 Points. Good breakfast buffet on Sunday, very reasonable lunch and dinner.
Did you have hot water? Saw many posts about lack of hot water and moldy rooms

Stayed at Novotel last year. Pretty fancy place. I'm not sure I'd want to spend a whole day there if I didn't play golf. Short taxi ride to the airport.

Why not head for Lembeh? Diving and no fly time may be a problem, but what about snorkelling? A flexible operation will help you get in the water early/late during the day to maximise dive time, then get you to a site that is good for snorkelling.

Why not head for Lembeh? Diving and no fly time may be a problem, but what about snorkelling? A flexible operation will help you get in the water early/late during the day to maximise dive time, then get you to a site that is good for snorkelling.
We considered snorkeling, however, it appears that Lembeh has changed significantly since we were there last.
Our last trip was pre-Covid in 2018. We always loved KBR and their house Reef.
If anybody knows of any house reefs, then snorkeling and staying on the lembeh side is an option.

We considered snorkeling, however, it appears that Lembeh has changed significantly since we were there last.
Our last trip was pre-Covid in 2018. We always loved KBR and their house Reef.
If anybody knows of any house reefs, then snorkeling and staying on the lembeh side is an option.

I Love lembeh, but for me, snorkeling its a lot better in bangka or bunaken....:cool:

Did you have hot water? Saw many posts about lack of hot water and moldy rooms
I have zero complaints about our stay or the service there. As an added they have direct access to a mall for some casual shopping and food.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom