How many dives have you done this year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

newwavedivers once bubbled...
As of February 19, 2003, I have logged 60 dives... :)

<sigh> I love your job.... :(

I've only done a dozen or so since January (at least outside) and all of those were in +1 or +2C water. Part of me would like to run away and join you but my wife would probably notice.... :)

R..

This year I have managed the princely sum of two (2) dives. I've had to cancel two trips:upset: . My DIRf is in two weeks so I should get a few in then.

Big goose-egg here and since I don't have any trips planned to the tropics nor do I have any ice diving experience...I won't have any dives in for a good month and a half at least. Stupid midwest weather...

All of 1. Drysuit needed new neck seal. One month gone. BUT...goin' south Saturday, so that number should change dramatically!

Two on St. Maarten, two on Barbados, two on St. Thomas....

Diving now will stop until I can complete my drysuit course, which will take place after the ice goes off the lakes sometime in April or May.....

newwavedivers once bubbled...
As of February 19, 2003, I have logged 60 dives... :)
You are a cruel man, Robert.
11, all cold.
-------------------------
Someday, somehow, I will return to the PI for some diving, & hope to see you then.
Rick

I've got 7 so far this year all warm and toasty in Coast Maya Mexico. Hopefully the weather will start to warm up and I'll get some local diving in.

I got 22 so far this year, all in toasty Bonaire. But now I have to wait until May or so before New England waters get warm enough for a wetsuit. :(

-Roman.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom