How to find a dive ENT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIHappyDiver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
How do I go about finding an ENT with dive medicine knowledge in my area? Not sure how to Google that one.

Thanks,

Erik

Thanks. I’ve tried them in the past for this with little success but it’s worth trying again.

Sadly there also just aren't a ton. Living in Southern California and between LA and San Diego I got a referral for a grand total of 1 from DAN. Maybe they don't all register with DAN or maybe there are just that few, no idea. I generally just use UC San Diego's Dive medicine team for recommendations (they co author that dive medical form we all have to answer) and have actual dive medicince docs you can talk with, its an amazing resource i'm fortunate to have access to (well anyone in San Diego really does). It might be a drive but I thought there was a ENT forum member here that was practicing out of NYC (or nearby)? If you can't find a dive ENT, one that works with pilots would be the next best thing I would think. Best of luck.

How do I go about finding an ENT with dive medicine knowledge in my area? Not sure how to Google that one.

Thanks,

Erik
DM sent.

I live in Montana and there were no "diving" ENT's to be found, I did the research and found what I thought to be the best in my area. I had some extensive surgery, (6 hours under), and had perfect results.
My point is that if you do your research, explain your wanted outcome, and be your own patient advocate, you should end up with what you want or close to it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom