How to plan a dive at Whytecliffe Park?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob, consider PMing jeckyll or creamofwheat for companionship and information . . . Also bpeake on DMX.
Hi Lynne,

I PM'd Bob. Is bpeake Blair? If so, a good choice from what I hear :)

Hope all is well!

Bjorn

Guanjin & Bjorn ...

We're meeting at Kelvin Grove at noon. Planning two dives. Will be hooking up with Mike (TheWetRookie). Probably plan the second dive for around 3 or so, if that works for you, Guanjin.

Would love to see you both there. I'll call you when we get into town.

... Bob (Grateful ...)

Hey Bob,

Doug and I are thinking of doing a dive next weekend. If you don't mind more company we might hook up with all of you.

Noon at Kelvin Grove?

Eric

Noon at Kelvin, come and have some fun. Don't forget to get a parking pass, they will be checking. $40-$50 fine.

We can't make the noon meeting but will be there for the second dive. We will be leaving Langley at about 12:30.

Awesome ... see ya on Saturday.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

It was great! Thanks to Mike, Andrew, Eric and Doug for coming out and diving with us. Our group had a fantastic time.

Weather and water both cooperated nicely. It's a lovely wall, with some very nice cloud sponges starting at around 70 fsw and getting better as you go deeper.

We got in late last evening. If I have some time in the next day or so I'll post a couple pics from the dives.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom