How to put on a Whites Fusion- VIDEO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK, so here is a video I put together for you guys and girls. Here is a video of me, putting on a Fusion Drysuit with the Tech Skin. I know some are having difficulties putting the suit on and zipping and I hope this helps. It does take some practice though. I have probably had a suit off and on about 20 times.

YouTube - How to Put on a Whites Fusion Drysuit

You can see when it gets to the zipper I got the zip pull stuck :D Dont laugh too hard

Nicely done Mike! I think it's time for a video competition: Who can put on a Fusion the fastest? I'm betting sub-1-minute is definitely possible, maybe even 30 seconds.

Thanks Mike,
Now if you are done playing with my tech skin you can put it in the mail to me! :D

I think you missed your calling Mike. You should go into TV...

I think you need a new camera man though...

Thanks for the video.

Phil

Nicely done Mike! I think it's time for a video competition: Who can put on a Fusion the fastest? I'm betting sub-1-minute is definitely possible, maybe even 30 seconds.

I bet I could do it under 30seconds :D

Thanks Mike,
Now if you are done playing with my tech skin you can put it in the mail to me! :D

LOL....well its boxed up now and heading your way tomorrow...Thanks for letting me play with it so other can see it:14:

I called to see if I could play with it, and his wife answers..."Oh, hes probably in Hungary right now coming home" I said, " Well I cant say I hear that everyday" :popcorn:

Mike! You can't seriously put up a video about donning the fusion, and then make a claim like that without backing it up with an on-camera attempt! :mooner: :popcorn:

I agree:14: When mine comes in, I was borrowing one from our rep and Jeff's tech skin, I will, without practice, on video, attempt this for you:D....Now Im pumped, I really think I can do it under 30 seconds...and I will even throw on the MK3 for ya under the suit

Back
Top Bottom