How to put on a Whites Fusion- VIDEO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I understand drinking AB, but Bud Select? Why not Bud :D

That second zipper can hold you up....Who is next :wink:

Good try on the tech skin...since I beat you, are you payin for mine :D

I have to watch my girlish figure so I stick with the light beers from AB:dork2:

Can't play along until I actually have something to put on! :28:

:wink:

So I guess that means you will make a video once you do get your suit???

I hope so I cant be the only other fool to do this.

Have a good one...

Phil

Great Videos! Thanks for your contributions....

Whites will be putting putting a full marketing video together...eventually...maybe before then I'll have to put in my contribution too.

Thanks,

Tyler

Tyler, has the 2xl/3xl tech skin been release yet? I have a deposit with my LDS and they are waiting for a price from you guys before we order the whole package.

Thanks,
Jim

I was waiting to see what the Red or Orange colored Tech Skin was going to look like.

Any idea when they may be coming out???

Thanks
Phil

Jimmer, I have 2 being built and shipping at the end of the week. Have your shop order the 2xl/3xl skin. They are out and being built :wink: As for the price, its the same price as the other tech skins.....

Skdvr, I have heard that its probably about 6 months or so away....My guess would be 6mths-1year before the colors are available, but they say around 6months and have been almost dead on with release dates so far :wink: but I dont think its at the top of the list right now

I have to watch my girlish figure so I stick with the light beers from AB:dork2:

It IS almost Bikini season!!!

So I guess that means you will make a video once you do get your suit???

I hope so I cant be the only other fool to do this.

Have a good one...

Phil

Who would be silly enough to put a video of that on the internet??? :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom