How to remove Aeris Atmos Ai compass module

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

giantturtle

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I am trying to temporarily remove the compass module from my Aeris Atmos Ai computer. I not been able to find any information telling me how to achieve this. I have the newer style compass module with the trapezoid shaped opening (not the square shaped opening). Thanks.

Someone must know how to do this, surely? Or perhaps someone knows how to install one? That would be equally useful information. Thanks.

Maybe there is an Aeris representative on this board who could comment?

Can't explain any other way then to just "pop" it. Kind of try to fold the boot open like an orange segment (it won't) and work the instrument out without ripping off the bezil. There are little ridges on the compass which are retained by the boot.
I have not done that particular Oceanic/Aeris boot, but the all have to work the same way.

I thought someone must know! Just wanted to get an idea before going ahead with the brute force method. Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom