How to Ward off Shark Attack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was pure corn and made no bones about it

How to Ward off Shark Attack

The actor who played Robin, wasn't his name Burt Ward? Nice play on words!

O.K, I'm at home now!! I watched the video and I guess the next time we decide to do a walk in, while at the Lagoon At Mote Marine, we'll just break out a can of this stuff to keep the BULLS at (BAY). "No I THINK NOT" Geez!!!! Not that anyone needs to say this,but;IT DOESN'T WORK!!! Sorry but my Skill's won't let me convince them that it's alright to dive with Bulls without a cage, INTENTIONALLY!!!!! I saw that video too!! " No THANKS" Id'e rather be in BAJA!!!! By the way, it kind of looked like a Mako;
In the Batman video, even though it was RUBBER?
Dr. Bill, if you're out here what do you think???? :wink:

ZzzKing:
All very realistic except for one small detail. When the Boy Wonder climbs out of the cockpit to hand off the shark repellent, who is piloting the Batcopter? That is probably the only thing that cost them the Academy Award for best action film that year.

That was the first thing I was thinking. I can believe the rest of it :wink: .

I will never make fun of a man in tights again, that had to be a 7-8' footer and around 600lbs and he's holding on to the rope-ladder with ONE HAND!

OMG, the most stable helo ever!:11:

That little flippy-do Robin does on the ladder to save the day brought tears to my eyes...just amazing....:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom