"Howdy" from Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ysmith123

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Yeah, another new diver to the boards...

I am originally from Florida, grew up in Miami and went to school at Florida State in Tallahassee where I got my initial certification by YSCUBA at FSU back in 2003. Did the certification dives and then didn't dive again for various reasons (mostly money) until recently.

I moved from Florida to San Antonio, Texas for a job offer a couple of years ago and am now getting back into diving. Since it had been 6 years since my original certification and YSCUBA went Kaputz I decided I should go and redo my certification. I found a shop here in San Antonio that was kind enough to work with me and get me re-certified as a NAUI Scuba Diver.

Now I am planning a trip to South Korea this October to dive Jeju (aka Cheju) Island.

Howdy from New York! Welcome to the boards.

action-smiley-069.gif
Howdy and Welcome to SB...!

Wow! Your first scuba trip is a big one..!

Your should be able to find all of your answers as well as new friends on the respective forums here. Click Forums on the bar above, look at all the various choices, and try some - especially your local forum. Click here to send me a PM (private message) if I can help you find your way here. And check in often...!

don
grinning-smiley-039.gif

smiley-linie-010.gif

Greetings from fellow San Antonio diver. PM me if you are looking for a dive buddy to do some local dives. Korea is a little too far at this time. I also grew up in Miami and moved to Texas back in 1981. We can compare notes on how Miami some time.
Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom