Howdy Scubaboard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

X S

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I’m a newbie diver and as of now, only into freediving. Been snorkeling on vacation for years and thought I had better see what else is out there- also to test my limits a bit. So I got my SSI certification.
I’m a professor and artist and I don’t enjoy living where it’s cold at all anymore. My plan is to spend much more time in the tropics relaxing in the sunshine. At some point I may venture in to the realm of gear (scuba) but I’m enjoying what freediving I’ve done and that’s what counts.
I look forward to being a part of this large dive community. I’ll duck dive back down now.

Welcome aboard. I think you'll eventually be enticed into exploring what's deeper or takes longer than free diving allows, but find your free diving background is helpful when you pursue scuba (or that's the take I've gotten from others' posts on the forum; I'm not a free diver).

There are lots of good tropical destinations - just takes time and money!

Welcome to ScubaBoard and congratulations on getting certified X S.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida.....everything in it's own time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom