How's about a dive this week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mgmonk

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Anybody wanna dive this week?
Any day is good for me right now.

Don't know where conditions are best, so I'm just throwing it out there. You tell me where and when. Laguna, Malibu. I've been to Big Rock, and Shaw's Cove. That's it for SoCal shore dives. Looking to expand my repitoire, as it were.

Something deepish, something shallow. Lobstahs, scallops, or not. Good with just sightseeing. I missed my chance with scottfiji today, and wanna get wet.

Ummm...

I'll buy the....
(u fill in the blank :D)

mgmonk:

Don't know where conditions are best, so I'm just throwing it out there. You tell me where and when. Laguna, Malibu. I've been to Big Rock, and Shaw's Cove. That's it for SoCal shore dives. Looking to expand my repitoire, as it were.

Something deepish, something shallow. Lobstahs, scallops, or not. Good with just sightseeing. I missed my chance with scottfiji today, and wanna get wet.

Ummm...

I'll buy the....

Join ICE and I at the Divevets, http://divevets.com, weekly dive. It will be Thursday instead of the usual Wednesdays this week at Veterans Park in Redondo Beach. Usually 8-12 divers that buddy up at the parking lot. All welcome. Lots of fun.

Hi Gannon the weather forcast shows it should be undivable for Tuesday and Wednesday if they are correct.

I am just going to watch the weather and get out when it calms down.

I did get out tonight and it was the calm before the storm with fairly nice conditions.

mgmonk:

Ummm...

I'll buy the....

hermosadive:
Join ICE and I at the Divevets, http://divevets.com, weekly dive. It will be Thursday instead of the usual Wednesdays this week at Veterans Park in Redondo Beach. Usually 8-12 divers that buddy up at the parking lot. All welcome. Lots of fun.

I'll loolk into it.
Sounds like I'll be there.
All the info (time, etc.) is on the web link?
I'm sure it is.

Scubapro,
let me know when you're ready.
Your boat is my chariot. :wink:

mgmonk:
I'll loolk into it.
Sounds like I'll be there.
All the info (time, etc.) is on the web link?
I'm sure it is.

There will be a posting on the message board sometime between Monday–Wednesday regarding the dive. Just plan on meeting in the metered parking lot off of the Esplanade/Catalina intersection around 6:30pm. Bring quarters for the meters.

hermosadive:
Just plan on meeting in the metered parking lot off of the Esplanade/Catalina intersection around 6:30pm.

oooooooooooh
Night dive.
Are we looking for bugs?

g

Back
Top Bottom