How's the water temp in Izu lately?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Might have a chance to go to Tokyo early next month to visit friends for a long weekend. Out of curiousity, is the water still dry suit temps then?

It was 15~17 degrees last weekend in Osezaki. Most use drysuits.

Thomas

jagfish:
Hey Pak
Let me know if you make it over. If it's too cold for you to dive, we can still get together. I'll be in PG until the 28th of March...

Yeah that's gonna be a bit too cold. I could probably handle 18c for a couple dives but my Tokyo friends absolutely refuse to dive in anything colder than 25c... :wink:

Jim, I forget, are you down around the Shonan area? That would be nice heading down there. Brings back old memories of driving down to Shonan and Miura Hanto on the weekends. But most likely I'll be stuck in the Big Ringo for my trip.

Have fun down in PG!

pakman:
Yeah that's gonna be a bit too cold. I could probably handle 18c for a couple dives but my Tokyo friends absolutely refuse to dive in anything colder than 25c... :wink:

Jim, I forget, are you down around the Shonan area? That would be nice heading down there. Brings back old memories of driving down to Shonan and Miura Hanto on the weekends. But most likely I'll be stuck in the Big Ringo for my trip.

Have fun down in PG!
I'm less than an hour from Tokyo, but in a different direction. Send me an email and I'll give you my number to contact when you get here.

Jim@DiscoveryDiversTokyo.Com

Jim

Oh that's right you're over in Sagamihara. Well my Tokyo trip is 50% right now. But if I do make it over to the Big Ringo, I might swing by to pick up some dive goodies from your shop as well... :wink: still have those Mach V wings in stock? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom