For Sale How's this for shady

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I won an auction last night. There were 8 people bidding. The seller didn't like the final price so at end of auction cancelled all bids. Shady as F.

DB9E2446-C567-4A86-BE99-8C62E393F923.jpeg

I don't know about anyone else, but I can't read a thing on that screenshot lol but I feel your pain... People who do that bait and switch stuff are the worst.... At least you didn't win and get shipped the wrong thing.

There's the final bid price but if you look at the hammer symbol you'll see it shows zero which means no bids. He deleted them. Poo.

Zero buyer protection here, the seller is in complete control. Yahoo will not enter into any disputes, they leave it totally up to seller and buyer to resolve. The worst a buyer can do is post negative feedback but unless you win the auction you can't even do that.

Sorry it has happened to you. You would think there would be some binding responsibility on the seller’s part once the item is listed.
Hopefully, there will be another great deal coming along your way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom