Howwwdy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sam29

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello to everyone... I'm Sam, and I'm a ScubaBaord virgin :D

I'm off to Bali on the 16th August and have been doing a bit of dive research, but I'm usually found in or around Manchester, England for 50 weeks of the year.

Welcome to Scuba Board, Sam.

SB virgin?...I guess everyone is at one point when they first join. Have a great time in Bali, I'm very jealous! Are you a Manchester United footballer fan?

Hey, another Sam, thanks for the welcome! Technically, I'm a Samantha too, but only in the company of my Nanna.

I come from a long line of Man Utd supporters, so yes, I'm an avid follower haha. Does that make you a Yankees fan?

Welcome to the board! A virgin eh? Your initiation is to write a full report on your Bali trip and post it on Scubaboard for all of us to read. Oh and pictures! WE LOVE PICTURES! :D

This is a great place to get all kinds of information about anything scuba, thanks for joining us!
Ber :lilbunny:

I am a fan of any NY sports team, and it's nice to have another Samantha on board. I am very excited for your Bali trip. I'll be diving the cenotes in Mexico at that time.

Now if I were you, I'd listen to Ber about the Bali trip report and pictures. Seriously, from one Samantha to another, don't piss her off cause she has friends in high places at SB. Best to stay on Ber's good side.:blinking:

Hey now, I'm not THAT bad! :D Just a fun loving bunny! :lilbunny:
Ber :lilbunny:

welcome aboard . Man united till i die

Thanks everyone :D

I'm off to Bali tomorrow morning, I'm so excited and have been in touch with Bali Scuba on and off all week for a bit of internet based recon - they've been sooo helpful.

I'll be sure to take a ton of photos, I'm such a camera bore so Ber has nothing to worry about LOL, and will let you all know how it goes.

Enjoy Mexico Samantha, I'll look forward to a lowdown on your return!

Happy Diving everyone

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom