Howzit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sloth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well I've been living in Honolulu since August but I never did get around to posting since moving so I wanted to officially announce my move.

I was initial diving with AAA but work and the costs got to me so I haven’t dived in over two months and I'm starting to dry up.

I've been diving for about 4 years total in a lot of different environments to include quarries, lakes, rivers, NC wrecks, Caribbean clear water and now of course Hawaii.

I'd love to get into whatever limited shore diving there is so if anyone needs a buddy then shout my way.

On another note, anyone know where I could go to get some Scubapro regs serviced?

Mark

Mikey's Scuba Repair if Hawaii Kai is more convenient to you or Eddie at Da Kine Scuba Repair if Kapolei is more convenient.

You might get faster turnaround with Mikey.

I know island divers in hawaii kai services all scuba pro gear.

SexSea!:
I know island divers in hawaii kai services all scuba pro gear.

When I checked with them they were not authorized service techs for Scuba Pro. It will cost you more through them because they send it out to Da Kine for Scuba Pro.

So, is Mikey an authorized SP tech? I need my annual done soon on several SP regs.

Yes he is an authorized SP tech. And, believe me, he takes it seriously.

Looks like the repairs have been covered....so I guess I'll welcome you to Oahu! Hope that you've found your way around a little bit by now and are enjoying your new home!

rockjock3:
When I checked with them they were not authorized service techs for Scuba Pro. It will cost you more through them because they send it out to Da Kine for Scuba Pro.

Ah didnt know that

definitely check out Mikey's. He is awesome and "can" do same day (will cost ya a little more). He is fast and it cuts out the middle man. He does it at his house where he has a little shop set up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom