HP 120 and diver height?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

markfm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Curious -- anyone under 6' use an E7-120 or Faber 120? I'm 5'11", 26" AL80s are fine, just can't quite visualize what a 2.5" taller tank would be like.

markfm:
Curious -- anyone under 6' use an E7-120 or Faber 120? I'm 5'11", 26" AL80s are fine, just can't quite visualize what a 2.5" taller tank would be like.

I'm 5'8", and I use an E7-120, no problems. I set the bc strap about an inch lower on the tank, than an AL 80. So I have an extra inch on each of the tank. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I recently bought a pair of Faber 120 HP steel tanks. I'm 5'10" and have not had any issues! I found the tanks well balanced and they did not even flip me over with POS jacket BC (I know, but my backplate and wings should be arriving next week, I too have joined the dark side) Coach Izzy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom