Humboldt Explorer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Carol,
My friend just returned from the HE this weekend and had a blast! She cannot stop raving about the service, boat, guides, etc....she is making me jealous..I don´t think we´ll be friends for much longer if she keeps this up, haha! She stayed in a twin cabin (no bunk beds), and enjoyed the whole experience very much.

Hi Carol - FYI there are some great deals aboard the Humboldt Explorer for following departure dates - with $1000 discount off low season rate of $3995 + $150 fuel surcharge - making it $2995 + $150 fule surcharge. Applies to following dates:
Feb 21-28, Feb 28-Mar 7, Mar 21-28, Mar 28-Apr 4, Apr 25-May 2 and May 9-16, 2011

This is not whale shark season but there is still lots of great stuff to see besides the juggernauts :) and the price is right !

The NE is now full for all their trisp during whale shark season from mid-June thru November but we do have some spaces on the following departures aboard NE if you want to contact me offline at dom@diveadvice.com

Sep 12-19 7 nights Humboldt Explorer 4 spaces
Oct 17-28 11 nights Humboldt Explorer xxx 8 spaces Extended Trip
Oct 28-Nov 7 10 nights Humboldt Explorer xxx 11 spaces Extended Trip

We also offer other boats if these dates don't work. Cheers Dom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom