Hurricane Ivan is next...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang....

You Floridians must have really pissed off Mother Nature.

Should I pull down my shutters now that Frances has past or leave them up in case Ivan desides to pay us a visit? :eyebrow:

Padipro:
Should I pull down my shutters now that Frances has past or leave them up in case Ivan desides to pay us a visit? :eyebrow:

Do you take off your wetsuit between back-to-back dives ?
We are going to get a pretty short SI between these two.
(thats Sun Interval, not Surface) lol

I just hope we all have power back before Ivan gets here.
I am running on Batteries, will have to crank up the Generator in the AM to get the AC running.

HarleyDiver:
Do you take off your wetsuit between back-to-back dives ?
We are going to get a pretty short SI between these two.
(thats Sun Interval, not Surface) lol

I just hope we all have power back before Ivan gets here.
I am running on Batteries, will have to crank up the Generator in the AM to get the AC running.

Here's hoping that everything gets back to normal for everyone up there well before Ivan gets here, then again lets hope that Ivan NEVER makes it this far.

I was lucky, I never lost power and the tree that fell in my back yard fell into the neighbors yard completely missing my place. I just moved about 3 weeks ago and took a drive past my old place today to see how it weathered the storm. I'm glad I moved because the huge tree between the two houses fell taking part of both roves with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom