Hurricane Ivan is next...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes - Karl has certainly been nasty in the past. No reason to think differently now...
:wink:

Karl prediction...

Only storm generated off the panhandle and tracks all over the west, gold, and east coasts - then hits Orlando with a BANG!

Gomer Piles:
I dunno how you Floridians (and that general area) put up with this... Over here in Cali all we have to worry about are earthquakes and El Nino... Hell for the most part I don't even notice when we have an earthquake and when I do I'm not sure at the time what it was... I really sympathize with you guys on this... Good luck on the storm front...

The only thing I have to say to that is at least we get a weeks warning before our natural disasters. You get ohhhhh 5 secs warning before the earthquakes.
:eyebrow:

Paul

Ivan seems to want to tag along on Charley's old path and some have suggested it could get sucked that way due to Frances and where the other climatalogical features are - yeh, bet that's good news for the west coast! Turn west!!!

Prediction at 11am for the path through sunday (chart) is showing signs of improvement, lets hope it keeps heading west!

Gomer Piles:
I dunno how you Floridians (and that general area) put up with this... Over here in Cali all we have to worry about are earthquakes and El Nino... Hell for the most part I don't even notice when we have an earthquake and when I do I'm not sure at the time what it was... I really sympathize with you guys on this... Good luck on the storm front...
Personally, I'll take the bugs and the hurricanes over the earthquakes....I can at least prepare for a hurricane :D

simbrooks:
Prediction at 11am for the path through sunday (chart) is showing signs of improvement, lets hope it keeps heading west!

Looks like it's path is continuing to slide further south at each update. Those states along the gulf coast might have to deal with Ivan this time.

Oops...the 5 pm 5-day forecast now indicates Ivan may slice it's way back around to the West coast of Florida. Hate to say it but Ivan's track is beginning to look like Charley's. Let's hope it doesn't take that right turn at Castro's house they're predicting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom