Hydrooptix Dive Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ooblydee

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Black skirt preferred, but as they are very rare, silver is fine too. I also prefer the s3 skirt, but the other one is fine too. I'm in Hawaii, but I'll take care of shipping if I can find a mask. I'm looking to pay about $100 for a used (or new) mask. If nobody is offering anywhere near that I'll reconsider my price; So if you are asking more, please post anyway. If any of your LDS have any in stock, shoot me a reply or pm or whatever. I don't need any of the goofy accessories as I'm already nearsighted, I just want a good condition mask with a good skirt and not too much scratch/wear. Thank you all in advance,
-Cam

Last edited:
I have a silver one in very good condition. I'm not sure whether it is the s3 skirt. I will sell it to you for $100 if you pay shipping. I live in Laguna Beach, CA so you can judge shipping. I will throw in the light blue hard case and all the accessories for no extra charge.

I have one of these for sale on ebay right now. I cannot post a link, but if you search for it you will find it. It is absolutely brand new and it has the black skirt.

For disclosure, I had intended to post an auction link in the misc category, but it seems as though I do not have permission. I assume because I do not have enough posts. I just wanted to mention that I am a long time member of a certain rebreather forum, so I'm not completely out of the dive community it's just that I've only been a lurker over here.

If you're interested in the mask, take a look. I also am selling a number of other dive items currently. I have good feedback. If you have questions please shoot me a message here or better, ebay.

And yes I posted this same reply to another question. I am not scamming, just trying to draw attention to the mask.

Thanks,
Offgas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom