I Am Coming To Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lol... Yeah, and that's only her OUTSIDE. You should see the rest. :biggrin:

Actually, on second thought, maybe you shouldn't. Mine. All mine. :biggrin:

Baby, did you tell cobalt what I gave you for your birthday?

Scott: Do you have a significant other?

SeaJay:
Lol... Yeah, and that's only her OUTSIDE. You should see the rest. :biggrin:

Actually, on second thought, maybe you shouldn't. Mine. All mine. :biggrin:
LOL

SeaJay:
Scott: Do you have a significant other?
I do, been married for 19 wonderful years this year. We were High school sweethearts. She's given me my two most prized possessions...my two daughters.

Gee SeaJay ---- Does that mean that you DON"T want to visit the "Ballet" for some "Folk Dancing"???

Honestly, give me a yell. You'll be working about 5 min from my abode and I can point out some decent Hotels, Eatn places, etc.

I just saw the thread so maybe a little late but rather than drive from Buffalo; may I reccomment STRONGLY that you fly into Toronto from Atlanta. (Air Canada might have a flight from Savana but I don't know for sure. ) Crossing the border is a PITA in a rental car and some rental outfits won't let you. Delays are upwards of 4 hours at times, and honestly.... you do kinda look like Osama Bin Whats-his-name....

Also, the US Customs and Immigration dudes at the airport are used to seeing 'puter folks coming and going so they don't worry much.

Ontario Diver:
Gee SeaJay ---- Does that mean that you DON"T want to visit the "Ballet" for some "Folk Dancing"???

Hahahahaaaa!!! Nope. She asked me to wait for her the next time I went "Folk Dancing." I'm telling you, she's one helluva woman. I promised that I wouldn't go to the "Ballet" without her, and so I won't.

Honestly, give me a yell. You'll be working about 5 min from my abode and I can point out some decent Hotels, Eatn places, etc.

Oh, very cool! Are you coming to the party Friday night? Looks like we're going to have midget painters with baby oil folk dancing at the ballet... Sorry, just kidding. :biggrin:

I do foresee lots of Scubaboarders hanging out over a few drinks, exchaging dive stories and discussing where Uncle Pug went. :biggrin:

I just saw the thread so maybe a little late but rather than drive from Buffalo; may I reccomment STRONGLY that you fly into Toronto from Atlanta. (Air Canada might have a flight from Savana but I don't know for sure. ) Crossing the border is a PITA in a rental car and some rental outfits won't let you. Delays are upwards of 4 hours at times, and honestly.... you do kinda look like Osama Bin Whats-his-name....

Heh. "Shut up you capitalist pig." Lol...

Thanks for the info. I'll see what I can do...

Scott M:
LOL

I do, been married for 19 wonderful years this year. We were High school sweethearts. She's given me my two most prized possessions...my two daughters.

Wow! That's too cool...

What's the secret to staying together for so long?

Raven - I'll mail you a sample pack of the midget strippers. They're small, so they fit into a box (as long as you punch airholes). I'll Fed-Ex them down, you can approve, and it's off to party until we get arrested!!!

Seajay - do you NEED transportation while you're in Toronto? Because if you HAVE to fly into Buffalo (I don't know why) and the only reason you have a rental car is so you can get to Toronto, I'll pick you up and drop you off. If you need transportation to get to the office and stuff, I can't help you out there.

SeaJay:
Wow! That's too cool...

What's the secret to staying together for so long?

Treating your significant other like he/she is your significant other (it doesn't matter if you tell it to the rest of the world if you don't show it to your SO), being best friends and partners always, showing respect to each other, not taking advantage of one another, good communication, never kill the spark or let it die, put each other first as a couple and as individuals, don't intentionally hurt your SO... that ought to give you a place to start. But then again, my strategy won't work if only one participates at a time and not both together all the time.

Oh but what do I know? :rolleyes: :D

Like Ontario Diver said, look into flying into TO instead of driving. They are forecasting more snow for the beginning of next week. If we are getting snow in TO then Buffalo will most probably be getting more, that is usually the case. If you have not driven in snow recently then you could be in for some interesting driving.

Since I'm new to the board, I think this would be a good way to meet you and some of the other OFWF. It will also give me a reason to drink beer...though I don't think you really need a reason to drink beer :biggrin2: , it will just make it more enjoyable. I'll keep my weeknights open next week.

Ian

SeaJay, ... I would say just keep my picture handy as a reminder but the last time you showed it to me the face was almost gone. Hahaha

You can't take back that moment that costs you a lifetime of regret. Just behave and remember why it's important for you to behave and all will be well.

We'll see if we can thaw you out good and proper when you get back. :wacko:

Boogie711: OOO, I don't know there's a man facing prison as we speak for shipping himself out west. I wonder if we would get a multiply sentence for a box full. (Yikes) LOL

He may be trying to save money, just like my Sig Other and me. If we need to fly across the States for whatever reason we depart from Syracuse and just drive ghe two hours across the border to home......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom