I Am Coming To Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Baby, your face was almost rubbed off because I've always got that picture with me. :biggrin: I look forward to the "thaw." Lol...

Scott, I'm exhausted just reading the formula. Lol... Ah, well... If that's what it takes...

I appreciate the offer for the pickup, Boogie, but I need transportation over those couple of days. Thanks, though. I really appreciate it.

IB: We're gonna have a blast. :biggrin:

RavenC:
Treating your significant other like he/she is your significant other (it doesn't matter if you tell it to the rest of the world if you don't show it to your SO), being best friends and partners always, showing respect to each other, not taking advantage of one another, good communication, never kill the spark or let it die, put each other first as a couple and as individuals, don't intentionally hurt your SO... that ought to give you a place to start. But then again, my strategy won't work if only one participates at a time and not both together all the time.

Oh but what do I know? :rolleyes: :D
Ya what she said, I Couldn't have said it better myself.

Edit for spelling

Yep, that reads like a list of complaints that she had with her ex. Ready to hear mine, honey?

SeaJay:
Yep, that reads like a list of complaints that she had with her ex. Ready to hear mine, honey?

Yeah, let 'er rip. Hahaha

R

I hope you all have lots of fun and yes, I wish I was coming. Maybe next time. Cobalt, we'll have to do that "girls" thing. We will. :wink:

RavenC:
I hope you all have lots of fun and yes, I wish I was coming. Maybe next time. Cobalt, we'll have to do that "girls" thing. We will. :wink:

Yep, lock ourselves in the bathroom with a bottle or two of wine and everything we need to color our hair and do facials.

cobaltbabe:
Yep, lock ourselves in the bathroom with a bottle or two of wine and everything we need to color our hair and do facials.

:icon_roll Oh, Lord. :biggrin2:

I'm so glad I'm a dude. I think midget strippers and baby oil, and they think two chicks in a bathtub with a bottle of wine.

No, wait a minute... Hmmmm... :unsure:

Oh yeah...

Red or white?

SeaJay:

I'm so glad I'm a dude. I think midget strippers and baby oil, and they think two chicks in a bathtub with a bottle of wine.

SeaJay:
Scott, I'm exhausted just reading the formula. Lol... Ah, well... If that's what it takes...
To be honest in a good relationship it is not work at all, rather a joy.

It's give and take, being tolerant, having some similar and some different interests. We have our days but it wouldn't be as fun if we didn't. If you know what I mean. Like Raven said it's the spark, never lose it. Above all have fun.

SeaJay:

Now thats funny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom