I Am Coming To Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divedude:
First time I went down south the waitress ask me "Ya'll want grits"
2, What the heck are "grits" I took them...........GROSS

Well, you must have gotten the wrong kinda GRITS. Girls Raised in the South. :D
Hahahaha

Oh you're talkin' food, right. Heehee

Maybe they weren't fixed just right. They have to be swimmin' in butter with a dash of salt and pepper and served with either shrimp gravy, creamed sausage gravy with slices of fresh vine ripe tomatoes or lots of cheese. If I fixed you some grits, I bet you would like 'em.

SeaJay:
Yeah, I might respond to that. :icon_roll

Note: the retraction.

Have fun.

RavenC:
Well, you must have gotten the wrong kinda GRITS. Girls Raised in the South. :D
Hahahaha.
I do like those kind of "grits".......... But I'm married..... so I'm not allowed to eat them. :gorgeous: Sorry this is a family board

RavenC:
Oh you're talkin' food, right. Heehee

Maybe they weren't fixed just right. They have to be swimmin' in butter with a dash of salt and pepper and served with either shrimp gravy, creamed sausage gravy with slices of fresh vine ripe tomatoes or lots of cheese. If I fixed you some grits, I bet you would like 'em.

If I get back down there I may have to take you up on that.

RavenC:
OMG, here in Beaufort we have the best southern BBQ. Dukes BBQ is open only on Friday and Saturday for lunch and dinner and they are the best in town for many states over. Really. All you can eat best southern cooking at a restaurant. OMG. I think I have to go there tonight. Three kinds of BBQ, hash, rice, fried chicken, livers, gizzards, okra, collard greens, corn on the cob, baked yams, mashed tators, fried tators, green beans, carrots, cucumber salad, three bean salad, garden salad, pickled beats, hush puppies, the best bananna puddin' and strawberry shortcake ever and yes, fried pork skins (and that ain't all.) Wash it down with sweet tea or lemonade and you need a to be wheeled out to your car on a hand truck for a nap. LOL

Oh am I hungry.

I need to get my boss to send me south sooner. I'm hungry and need some BBQ! Also,it's so freakin' cold outside today. Minus 8F as of 12 noon. BRRRRRR!!!!

taz22:
Minus 8F as of 12 noon. BRRRRRR!!!!

Ha! Ho! Whwah? No freakin' way... Is that measurement in Kelvin?

I can't believe I'm going up there. I must be completely insane.

Ohhhhh how I look forward to Saturday when it's all over... :D Well, okay, Friday night when I'm warming up with my Canadian buddies... :D

SeaJay:
...the Mustang Suit keeps you warm wet or dry, and has a built-in personal floatation device) and if you look closely, you'll notice that I'm wearing scuba booties. :D ...

Hey! I have one of those in my closet! Used to wear it winter dinghy-sailing. Little combersome aren't they?

You didn't cook while standing around on the dock/boat? :D

OD and I will be there to meet you with bells on.

I assume the following:

DiveSource?
bottom_sucker
Boogie711
SeaJay (dah)
Ontario Diver
Cobaltbabe
FreeFloat?
Diverlady?

Who else?

Back
Top Bottom