I bought a drysuit today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pacificgal

Rest in Peace...
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Yes. Finally happened.
Took a 2 week warm water vacation, tried to come back and do a dive at Pt. Lobos and froze! Not pleasant, not fun :(
Suit will be delivered in a week, hope to enjoy diving cold water again, keep your fingers crossed!

Good choice pacificgal. BARE makes high quality suits.

Awesome - congrats on the purchase! Now the process of relearning how to dive begins... Just kidding (mostly)! Fortunately, all the work is done while comfortably not cold. :wink:

Congrats! You'll go from freezing your ass off during the dive to roasting your ass off before the dive. :)

Almost gets bad enough when its warm out that I'm tempted to get a 7mm to use when its in the high 80s or warmer out.

Hi Pacificgal:

You absolutely won't regret this. I can't believe I waited so long to buy one. With all the wetsuits that I have purchased over the years, I could have purchased a dry suit and been diving far more comfortably.

Perhaps, you'll find yourself too warm in the drysuit and will do that "bathing suit" dive to cool off!

Claude

It's about time! :)

Now it won't be an underwater race to stay warm will it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom