I chickened out of meeting Christi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FYI - ...I'm here the rest of the time...unless i"m off he island :)

Sorry, Christi, but THAT is one funny type-o... "he island." :blinking: Hmm, maybe that's what keeps so many cruise ships coming - Man Shopping! :wink:

We dove with Christi last week. Went to the shop to settle our bill. Mago tells Christi to look in the bathroom, she does and we hear a huge scream and see her jump back. Turned out that there was a 1 ft+ iguana sitting in the toilet bowl.

By the way the diving with Blue XT Sea was great, dove with Blanca, Juan, Arturo and Pedro, all were great DM's. Highly recommend Blue XT Sea!

Hehehe! Sad but true...I do love my Starbuck's! I wonder if they have Starbuck's in Fiji? I may have to bring my own stash! haha!

Maybe we should bring some....I bet the crew would enjoy it too...34 days:D

She's just like a real person...and Ann is right, she don't bite hard, especially with a regulator in her mouth. :D

Ann's going to Fiji and won't take me for free...I hate you, I hate you!

Well, not really. :10:

Hey Mikey...you can go if you want.....just bring your credit card to pay for it you know what they say...there ain't no free lunch...or dive trips either:wink:

Sorry, Christi, but THAT is one funny type-o... "he island." :blinking: Hmm, maybe that's what keeps so many cruise ships coming - Man Shopping! :wink:

HAHA! I have a sticky "T" on my keyboard :)

I just want to be clear to Christi that I NEVER said she was "scary". :11: :D

Dude, you missed meeting one of the nicest people on the island, and I'm not just saying that 'cause I'm going to Fiji with her group.

Definitely stop by next time.

Dude, you missed meeting one of the nicest people on the island, and I'm not just saying that 'cause I'm going to Fiji with her group.

Definitely stop by next time.

Bruce...your new sig line cracks me up! And thank you :) And finally, I am really glad you are able to make this trip with us...I think it's going to be one of the best trips yet!

D_B - I think that went over my head...haha!

Mike - You know, you could still go! We still have one space open...you could be Bruce's roomy! I did post an open invitation here on the board! :D It's not cheap...but most of us have been paying on it for a couple of years, literally! But isn't this why they make credit cards??? haha! That's being a bad influence now isn't it!

We dove with Christi last week. Went to the shop to settle our bill. Mago tells Christi to look in the bathroom, she does and we hear a huge scream and see her jump back. Turned out that there was a 1 ft+ iguana sitting in the toilet bowl.

Yep, I think the whole island heard me! I'm still not quite over that...haha!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom