I didn't know this forum existed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've been on this site for about a year or so and never noticed the Military Divers forum. Anyway I'm an F-16 Crew Chief in the Air Force. I live in Michigan, just outside of Detroit. I'm always looking for dive buddies and i'm willing to travel for good wreck diving. If anyone is interested please let me know. Hopefully someone out there is looking to do some serious diving and could use a buddy too.

Hmm. Never saw it either until your thread showed up in the "New Posts." Air Force here also.. 11 years A/D, got out in 1996, took a 9 year break and got in the A/F Reserves in 2005. Decided since I work at the Reserve Command Headquarters, might as well do my weekend/2 weeks and work towards my retirement.. If you're ever down South, give us a holler. We're always looking for an excuse to dive..

I have a deployment coming up to Savannah in August. Are you near there? I always take my gear if there is water nearby. Any good places to dive in the area?

I'm about 3 hours away from Savannah. I'm 10 miles South of Macon. (Robins AFB) Savannah has some diving in the area, but I've never gone there to dive..
Here is a link to one of the local dive clubs: Blackbeard's
You going to be at Hunter?

Back
Top Bottom