I gotta give it up for Ryan Canon and the crew at Reef Photo in FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
As much as diving is an equipment-intensive endeavor, underwater photography is as much or more so.

Camera body, lenses, housing, ports, arms, strobes, cables, focus light, chargers for all, cases, cleaners, maintenance, batteries, etc, etc, etc.

The engine that keeps my Photos rolling year in and year out is Reef Photo in FL. And the guy that keeps that place rolling is Ryan Canon.

I could buy my stuff from a lot closer places than Florida - but time and again, Ryan has come through huge for me. Getting me gear in time for trips, trading out stuff that arrives DOA, making sure I keep rolling through hundreds of dives and tens of thousands of images each year.

I put this guy and his company in the same lofty company as Tobin and DSS, Corey and Light Monkey, Ben and DiveXtras, Susan and DUI. These people fuel my love for diving by going the extra mile and assuring every problem is addressed, and every moment underwater counts.

I got home tonight and found a focus light replacement. I've been working through some issues with a focus light. Ryan and his team at Reef Photo helped me pick one that is right for me, charged it, tested it and shipped it right out to me.

I could not be more pleased with Ryan and Reef Photo - and their level of service and commitment to the divers that are their customers.

Huge thanks to Ryan and crew for the assist, and another great service incident.

www.Reefphoto.com - simply the best in the business and my first stop for my UW photo needs.

Thanks, buddy!

-Ken​

Back
Top Bottom