I hate to moan but............

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubapauly

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,

After reading comments from people here about the digital lens dock I was kinda regretting buying the Inon dock for my wide angle lens. Never mind I thought maybe I can get the best of both worlds, Inon dock and the GB Undersea cable ties and steel cable from their DLD kit. I've sent them 2 or 3 emails now asking if its possible to buy the cables/ties from them and have had no answer at all. Are they normally like this to do business with or do I seem to be emailing them everytime they have a bad day? I can understand their point of view that I'm not buying a complete DLD from them but hey, even an email saying no sorry would be better than being ignored.
Guess I got used to lots of help and advice when I dealt with Yuzo.
If anyone else knows if and where I can get these bits from I'd appreciate it.

Sorry to moan, just my 2 cents worth.

Scubapauly,

GB Undersea is usually very helpful. Please realize that Gregg Bunch who owns GB Undersea is a diver and UW photographer also. He may be on a trip and was not able to access his email. I'm sure he will reply back.

A big thanks to you Justleesa and to gilligan for the other post. I'll take a look into that, just got to find where I can get the cable ties with the loop. Hmmmmm

Pauly,

I'm sure there an explanation, Greg is usually most excellent in his customer service. I've sent him an email and directed him to your problem.

Scubapauly,

I am truly sorry your messages have not gotten through. I check email constantly, all day (and often well into the night) and reply very promptly. I definitely would have gotten back with you ASAP had I received your email(s).

I went through my complete inbox (over 13000 messages!) and cannot find any emails from anyone requesting just the safety cables and hardware for a Digital Lens Dock.

The only thing I can think of is that my spam filter is intercepting your messages, but I even review those first, then delete them manually. I think the cyberspace gods must have swallowed your emails completely! I was having server woes not too long ago, so it's possible your messages got clobbered while that was happening.

I'll send you a PM and get you what you need immediately.

Most sincerely yours,

Wow, Greg....6 minutes response time, including the time it took me to send the email. :thumb:

Wow thanks for the quick messages. I had a similar problem with my spam filter, so I can relate to that problem. I'll drop you a quick message and let you know what I was after.

Oh and thanks Dee for passing on the message :)

Back
Top Bottom