I have seen it all.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Culcuhain

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A real live fish at Athens Scuba Park. It is a bass a little over a foot long. I kid you not. It was by Dock 3/4. I have seen it all now....

A real live fish in Athens? I think you were narc'd in that deep deep water. :wink:

I was at Dock 3 this past weekend (6/14-6/15) and the vis was 5' max before anyone got in the water. Once the students hit the platform, it went down to about 3' vis. I was DMing a group for OW and on the underwater navigation skill we could barely see the compass 1' in front of our face. At the platform, we were at 12' depth if you held your computer on the ground.

A real live fish at Athens Scuba Park. It is a bass a little over a foot long. I kid you not. It was by Dock 3/4. I have seen it all now....

I don't believe it :wink:
The last time I was there a group of classes had the bottom so stirred up you couldn't see anything (let alone a real live fish).

Viz is still very limited at Athens. My wife and I dove yesterday and the viz was 5'-6'. Not many folks at all...

The water felt nice though. Our first dives this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom