I just don't log dives,why not?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am just lazy, but my dives are all recorded on my dive computer(s) anyway for if I ever needed them...

When dive centres see the state of my Suunto Mosquito, and the way I had to zip tie it onto my wrist when the strap broke on my last live-aboard trip I'm sure they'd believe my hour count and let me take the self reliant diver specialty :wink:

I see this status more than I would anticipate.The main reason I log dives is because I have 7 wetsuits hanging on my wall and I dive both fresh and salt water.Just trying to remember how much weight to dive with what suit can be challenging.My question is why or why not log dives????
Because it's no ones GD business!
and I have a good memory.
Plus I'm a non conformist so I put "not certified" just to piss people off.

Seems like a lot of effort to fake something very people find terribly interesting.

Having had to deal with a person with mental illness you would be surprised the extent people will go to. Some even take great pleasure in putting the energy into the detail and they seem so truthful about it as they are living it as they write it. I guess some peoples craving for importance drives them to do some things we would think strange or not worth the effort. Such is life and people.

Back
Top Bottom