I just made a dozen news posts!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mgdive:
no way it's passwords unless someone found a way to get the whole site password database or something :p too widespread

Yea i agree, like mgdive said, it would have showed up in the User CP. I am pretty sure SB used SQL, might be a bug in the database.

This sucks!

Guys I can see it too. It looks like a bug for Tech Admin to look at..I'm going to call him now.

After just scrolling through about 300 duplicate posts, I was a bit dismayed to see that the last bunch were apparently posted by me. :wink: Glad someone's looking into this.... I foresee having 500 new pages to scroll through by morning when I hit "New Posts!"

Jim

Wow, talk about a scuba news disaster!!! This reminds me of something I wanted to ask a while ago. Is there a way individual users can disable the Scuba news feature??? Now, there are over 500 posts for scuba news from different users. Talk about spam...

Does this up the number of posts listed for the folks concerned? If so, INFECT ME!! I'll be a scuba board veteran in no time!

I will take a look at whats happening but resst assured, no one can get your passwords, not evne me. Vbulletin one-way encrypts all passwords with an md5 hash session so even if they had db access they wouldn't know your login.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom