I like guns.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours.

p30w.jpg

Nice H&K. I don't own any but understand they're a damn fine handgun. But you need to send us a pic of your gun that you shoot, bro. Both the pic and the gun. :wink:

I really need to get out to the ranch and line a few of mine up for a pic. Anybody have an FN Five-seveN? I have one and it's a blast to shoot. Pretty much zero muzzle rise and quite the impressive impact.

i confess, I actually bought two (and a buttload of ammo) because I think they'll be some of the first to be outlawed. I'm only shooting one of them.

Molon, as we say, Labe.

Direction problems
I knew there would be some glitches when I decided to make my own bullets, but I was not ready for this. It has already started, at Bass Pro, when I was ready to pay for my purchases of gun powder and bullets.
The cashier said, "Strip down, facing me." Making a mental note to
complain to the NRA about the gun control whackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed. When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally
subsided, I found out that she was referring to how I should place my
credit card in the card-reader.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.
They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!

I thought this thread could use a little humor, and I know all of you gun lovers will enjoy it.

Gun pr0n, da' boyz:

Home Defense:

18½" barrel, Houge overmolded shorted LOP stock, oversize safety:

Last edited:
There is an actual picture of it somewhere back in this thread somewhere......

Along with a pic of my Kimber and a picture of my wife's LC-9 too.

I like the HK a lot, but the Kimber ultra carry II is my favorite gun to shoot, right now anyway. The HK and the double stack magazine certainly gets consideration as #1 though.
Nice H&K. I don't own any but understand they're a damn fine handgun. But you need to send us a pic of your gun that you shoot, bro. Both the pic and the gun. :wink:

I really need to get out to the ranch and line a few of mine up for a pic. Anybody have an FN Five-seveN? I have one and it's a blast to shoot. Pretty much zero muzzle rise and quite the impressive impact.

i confess, I actually bought two (and a buttload of ammo) because I think they'll be some of the first to be outlawed. I'm only shooting one of them.

Molon, as we say, Labe.

I'm kinda a Sig guy. Lusting over their new 227 double stack and not sure I can hold out much longer. And I remember your Kimber and talk about her LC9, now that you mention it. Next anniversary, you might consider a Kimber Solo in rainbow finish for her...just sayin.

He likes them as long as nobody can have them.
And you determined this how ? Because I don't buy into reactionary hype ?

Is there a point to you tiny quotes that leave out the rest of what they have said
. Yes, the point was the statement could be read two different ways and because I am obviously not in your mind, instead of assuming I asked for clarification . Simple clarification, no hidden ulterior motive or innuendo.

If you're trying to say that Matt Damon's public stance on fire arms is pro gun you're just being ridiculous, many other of the libtards say one thing and want another
. "other of the libtards" ? Interesting phrase, is that inclusive of any who would question the accuracy of your accusations?
Of course if you read my actual statement you will see I was not trying to say anything about him being pro gun. I said perhaps he was not anti gun. There is a difference .

You made a statement I was curious as to what you were referring, so I googled and then posted the results. From what I did find, it did not support the outright anti-gun accusation. I did not find the "I hate guns quote" apparently I wasn't thorough enough. He may be anti gun but, as you say we really don't know what is in mind. So we are left to either speculate or by going by what he actually says. To that end after more research I believe the quote is "I'm not a gun person, I hate guns they freak me out" Again saying he hates guns personally is still in fact, not the same as saying he is against anyone having guns. I'm interested empirical evidence not emotional speculation.

Why again are you posting in a thread about why you like firearms when you obviously don't and are scared to death of them?
Really? Speaking of emotional speculation and being ridiculous, just exactly form what I have actually said, is this conclusion even remotely possible let alone obvious ? Or does not slobbering and salivating at at throne of partisan speculation give rise to a verdict of guilt by not blindly towing the party line?

Not that is even remotely relevant ... BUT much earlier in this thread I already showed the above conclusion, to be false and trust me I carried my guns as the tools they were and did not fear them nor using them . However I did respect the awesome responsibility that using them involved

So KevWind, do you like guns or not? Do you own any firearms? If so what do you enjoy shooting?

So KevWind, do you like guns or not? Do you own any firearms? If so what do you enjoy shooting?

Thanks for asking politely. I would say that at one time in my younger days I did indeed like my guns but never for example to the point of collecting or trading etc. And never did much plinking mainly because of not really having the disposable income to so. For the most part they were tools that I used to stay alive and feed my family. I did reload to save money and increase accuracy.

So here ya go

This is the gun 50. cal Thompson Hawkin kit

in this picture

Killed some 8 to 10 deer and 12 to 15 pronghorns with it

Saddle gun I carried for griz country. 454 Casull Premier grade 4 3/4 " mana-ported barrel

Killed one bear with it. And to my lasting regret a pine squirrel just to see if I could actually hit at 25 ft and because it barked and scared off an elk I was going to shoot.

My main hunting rifle. Remington BDL in 300 win mag. Barnes stock and muzzle brake

This gun was death in waiting, I killed maybe 30 elk and as many deer with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom