I like guns.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup. That little one on top just arrived today. Probably won't get to shoot it for a while. Haven't shot the Saiga since it came back from the gunsmith, either. Had the trigger reworked, extended mag release and muzzle brake installed. Kicked pretty hard with only the glass breaker, so I'm interested to see how well the brake works. I have a drum mag (clip?) for it, too. Looks pretty cool that way.

The rear scope cover is down. He's staring at black plastic.

It's Hollyweird, they can see through scope covers, guns hold an endless supply of ammo, and two guys with handguns can defeat an entire crew of professional assassins armed with true military weaponry, oh, and don't forget, tires squeal in dirt during the chase scenes.

Best part of that scene is it was originally going to be Indy using his whip, but it turned out that he had diarrhea the day that was to be filmed, so they changed the scene to have him shoot the guy instead.

A guy with a big sword like that coming at me would give me diarrhea too. Yep, that's why I carry every day. You never know when some sword swinging nut-job is gonna come at you.

Yup. That little one on top just arrived today. Probably won't get to shoot it for a while. Haven't shot the Saiga since it came back from the gunsmith, either. Had the trigger reworked, extended mag release and muzzle brake installed. Kicked pretty hard with only the glass breaker, so I'm interested to see how well the brake works. I have a drum mag (clip?) for it, too. Looks pretty cool that way.

They're some nice looking guns! That Saiga should be a nice shooter with the work done. I've never shot a braked shotgun, but I've got one on one of my AR's and it's lke shooting a 22, every rifle that I've shot with a brake has had a pretty noticable before and after effect. People standing on your left and right don't like it though, it's loud and the blast from the brake is very noticable!

---------- Post added April 6th, 2014 at 08:57 AM ----------

A guy with a big sword like that coming at me would give me diarrhea too. Yep, that's why I carry every day. You never know when some sword swinging nut-job is gonna come at you.

+1! Everyday and everywhere I can legally. I get the "why do you need to?" Because **** happens and you never know when and where. You don't wear seat belt when you think you're going to get into an accident. My motto is "It's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it."

It's Hollyweird, they can see through scope covers, guns hold an endless supply of ammo, and two guys with handguns can defeat an entire crew of professional assassins armed with true military weaponry, oh, and don't forget, tires squeal in dirt during the chase scenes.

The thing I love the most about Hollyweird is how so many of the actors are outspoken anti-gunners, and yet they get million dollar pay checks from movies they make that glorify violence and are centered around firearms. Seems if they really were so anti-gun they would make sure to check ahead of time before they sign up for a movie to make sure no guns are used in it unless of course they are by policemen or hunters.

I guess Matt Damon just didn't know in the first Jason Bourne film that there were going to be any guns in it, not sure how they snuck all those guns by him in the 2nd and 3rd installments. Might have been millions of dollars got in the way.

Mark Walburg makes a movie last year called Lone Survivor that is a tribute to the seals who lost their lives in Afghanistan, I can't believe none of the 10 seals who were on set during filming as consultants didn't beat the sh*t at of Walburg who's known as being so anti-gun it's not even funny. The hypocrisy of hollywood actors knows no bounds.

The thing I love the most about Hollyweird is how so many of the actors are outspoken anti-gunners, and yet they get million dollar pay checks from movies they make that glorify violence and are centered around firearms. Seems if they really were so anti-gun they would make sure to check ahead of time before they sign up for a movie to make sure no guns are used in it unless of course they are by policemen or hunters.

There are plenty of Hollywood actors on the record as pro-gun-rights, including Johnny Depp, Bruce Willis, Brad Pitt, James Earl Jones, Gary Sinise, Joe Mantegna, Adam Baldwin (Jane!) and Angeline Jolie.

Reactions: BRT
Plenty? As in 10% is plenty.

Do you know how many conservative actors have confessed that they hide their beliefs in order to avoid having their careers negatively effected?

Plenty? As in 10% is plenty.

Do you know how many conservative actors have confessed that they hide their beliefs in order to avoid having their careers negatively effected?

10% = a number. Please tell me that number and your sources.

How many people are members of SAG-AFTRA?

Of those, you have data that supports only 10% of them support gun rights?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom