I like guns.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have one of these:
gp_xcalibur6.jpg
new_xcaliber.jpg
K100XTRIM.jpg
A pretty new model, made in Slovakia by Grand Power (mainly known in USA for producing the STI GP6)

This model is called X-Calibur.

Sportsman's Guide just cancelled my back order for 10k of Federal Automatch.

I am depressed.

I'm considering trying my hand at reloading. I have a small loft that my daughter used as a playroom 10 or 12 years ago. I figure I can buy the benches and tools and be well ahead of the game, right. I'll shoot for free.

me ugh guns

Best cinematic explanation of why to never bring a knife to a gun fight

Best part of that scene is it was originally going to be Indy using his whip, but it turned out that he had diarrhea the day that was to be filmed, so they changed the scene to have him shoot the guy instead.

Best part of that scene is it was originally going to be Indy using his whip, but it turned out that he had diarrhea the day that was to be filmed, so they changed the scene to have him shoot the guy instead.

They tried to shoot the scene with the whip vs sword in the days prior to the final great scene but it just wasn't working (for obvious reasons). The final shot was due to both the flu and no good alternative.

---------- Post added April 5th, 2014 at 07:23 AM ----------

What's wrong with this picture? (From the Red Dawn remake)

usuge9ud.jpg

Is the rear lens cap down?

They tried to shoot the scene with the whip vs sword in the days prior to the final great scene but it just wasn't working (for obvious reasons). The final shot was due to both the flu and no good alternative.

usuge9ud.jpg

Other than he is holding it like a bazooka?

View attachment 181205

Not your mama's shotguns...

I'd toyed with getting a saiga 12 as my first semi auto shotgun, but decided that it might not be appropriate for the skeet field. They are sexy, especially in SBS trim.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom